On 21/11/2020, TAMP has announced the Stenographer Grade D Jobs in Mumbai for 10TH and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 Stenographer Grade D Posts Vacancies at tariffauthority.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of TAMP Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the TAMP Stenographer Grade D Jobs in Mumbai details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade D|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
The Tariff Authority for Major Ports, (TAMP), is a Statutory Body under the authoritative control of the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India welcomes applications for topping off 1 one (1) post of Steno Grade ‘D’ on delegation/contract premise. The subtleties are given underneath
- Name and Number of opportunities: Stenographer Grade ‘D’ 1 (One)
- Qualification models: (a) Deputation: Employees of the Central/State Govt./Autonomous Body/Public Sector Undertaking/Major Ports holding undifferentiated from posts or with 5 years administration in the size of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900 (Pre-updated).
- Instructive and other capability:
(a) Matriculation or same;
(b) Speed of 80 words for each minutes in Stenography (English or Hindi) and 40 words for every minutes in typing.
(ii) Desirable: Should be knowledgeable in the activity of Computer/Personal Computer/experience with Wordstar/word preparing and comparative programming programs.
(b) Contract Basis:
(I) Essential :
(a) Matriculation or same;
(b) Speed of 80 words for each minutes in Stenography (English or Hindi) and 40 words for every minutes in typing and
(c) in any event 5 years of involvement with the size of Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900 (Pre-reexamined) in the Central Govt./State Govt. associations/Autonomous Body/Public Sector Undertaking/Major Ports or in rumored firms.
(ii) Desirable : Should be knowledgeable in the activity of Computer/Personal Computer/experience with Wordstar/word handling and comparative programming programs
- Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs. 5,200-Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay-Rs. 2,400/ – in PB-2 (pre-changed) Revised compensation lattice according to seventh CPC Level 4 (Rs. 25,500/ – Rs. 81,100/ – )
- The Post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ will be topped off on delegation premise on common footing and conditions material in such cases. On the off chance that no application is gotten from the Govt. Worker, the post will be filled on Contract premise through Contractor. The time of nomination will be at first for a time of three years which might be broadened relying upon the necessity of the Authority. The most extreme age limit for nomination/Contract premise will be 56 years on the last date of receipt of use. Private Candidate may not make a difference for Deputation. The subtleties of the post, qualification conditions thereof are given previously.
Additionally Read :
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 – 200+ Specialist Officers Vacancies Across India – 23,700 – 51,490 Salary – Apply Now
Police Recruitment 2020 – 4,000+ Vacancies – 12TH Pass – 20,200 Salary – Apply Now
No Exam!! BEL Recruitment 2020 – 1,000+ Engineer, Officer, More Vacancies – 28,000 – 34,000 Salary – Apply Now
Age: The greatest age limit for nomination will be 56 years on the last date of receipt of the application. The subtleties of the post, qualification conditions thereof are given previously. Private applicant may not send their data
(I) Incomplete applications won’t be thought of.
(ii) No TA/DA will be paid to the competitors whenever required the Interview.
(iii) The Authority maintains all authority to drop the above opportunity entirely or halfway.
(iv) The Authority maintains all authority to loosen up any of the instructive capability/experience measures for the above post in the event of meriting up-and-comers.
(v) Pay demonstrated against the posts are pre-overhauled scale. The offer in appreciation of the competitors chose on assignment premise will be fixed according to the suggestion made by the seventh Central Pay Commission.
(vi) Applications of the private up-and-comer will not be considered for Administrative Officer and Assistant which is on Deputation premise as it were.
Managerial Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, fourth floor, Bhandar Bhawan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010
Choice Procedure :
Strategy Recruitment: On assignment premise as it were.
Instructions to Apply :
Intrigued up-and-comers may advance their applications showing obviously the name of the post applied for fastening an ongoing visa size photo outfitting Name in block letters, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Address for correspondence alongside contact phone number and Email-ld, Age and Date of Birth, Educational QualificationEssential and Desirable, class to which they have a place, Work involvement in subtleties of pay and obligations and some other significant data alongside bore witness to duplicates of endorsements, verification of instructive capabilities, date of birth and Caste authentication and so on, to the Administrative Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, fourth floor, Bhandar Bhawan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010 inside 30 days from the date of distribution of this commercial in Employment News.