On November 19 , 2020 HPSSC has announced job vacancies for the position of Chief Sister , Senior Assistant , Store Keeper in Hamirpur for any Bachelor , Bachelor , Bachelor , Bachelor , Bachelor of Engineering , Bachelor , ITI , B . Lib , 12th , 10TH , MA , M encouraged, .B .Com , M . Sc , DMLT and all eligible applicants to apply online for 300+ full time Nurses , Senior Assistant , Warehouseman and other jobs .Jobs at hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
Applications for HPSSC vacancies are invited and applicants may apply for these vacancies before the last date .Candidates can get all the information on age limit , vacancy , salary , diplomas and how to apply as described below for HPSSC Staff Nurse , Assistant Chef , Salesman , Work in addition to Hamirpur .
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Senior Assistant, Store Keeper, More Vacancies|
|No of Posts||215 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,910 – Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
How to register
- Website http www . hpsssb . hp . gov . in
- Online Job Application Start Date NOW 21 . 11 .2020
- .Deadline for online application NOW 20 12 2020 until 23 59 .
- Online applications are encouraged to recruit directly for positions in these categories using the Himachal Pradesh Personnel Selection Commission.
- website – http www . hpsssb.hp.gov.in .The online application can be completed from 11 21 2020 to 12 20 2020 until 11 59 pm , after which the link to the site will be deactivated .
6 .Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their online application well in advance to avoid rushing around the latest online application dates for employment .
7 .A downloaded copy of the online application form along with the required original certificates and self signed photocopies must be brought during the documentation assessment for 15 points or to be provided whenever the Commission requests to validate applicants’ eligibility .
The commission does not accept offline applications .Applicants should carefully read the instructions to complete the ORA available on the HPSSC website – www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
the minimum and maximum age between 18 and 45 years old .The upper age limit may be reduced by five years for applicants from a registered caste , registered tribe and other backward classes , people with disabilities , and children grandchildren of freedom fighters .
1.General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure. Rs. 360/-
2 General IRDP,Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP. Rs. 120/-
3. S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL): Rs. 120/-.
4. Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. No Fee